Active filters - Click to deactivate
Although other fruits such as apples and berries can also be fermented, the resultant wines are normally named after the fruit from which they are produced (for example, apple wine or elderberry wine) and are generically known as fruit wine or country wine (not to be confused with the French term vin de pays). Others, such as barley wine and rice wine (i.e., sake), are made from starch-based materials and resemble beer and spirit more than wine, while ginger wine is fortified with brandy. In these cases, the use of the term "wine" is a reference to the higher alcohol content, rather than production process. The commercial use of the English word "wine" (and its equivalent in other languages) is protected by law in many jurisdictions.
NOTE: The content is not available in your language. Below is the text in its original languageCzarujące wino z aromatami lemonki i miodu z akcentem przypraw. Bogate na palecie, soczyste i delikatne. Żegna nas wspomnieniem tropikalnych owoców, cytrusów i lukrecji.Specjalność domu Yalumby.
- [yellow tail] Chardonnay has a distinctive nose that delights the palate and displays a lovely tropical-fruit aroma.
This wine is made with grapes sourced from the highest-quality vineyards. The fruit is gently pressed to retain maximum freshness and flavour. Free-run juice is then cold-fermented using specially selected yeast. Once fermentation is completed, the wine is lightly oaked, clarified and bottled on the estate.
- A lifted bouquet of fresh strawberries and spice ensures that [yellow tail] Rosé makes an instant impression.
[yellow tail] Rosé is made with grapes sourced from the highest-quality vineyards. The fruit is harvested in the cool of night to retain maximum freshness and flavour. Free-run juice is then cold-fermented using specially selected aromatic yeast. Once completed, the wine is cold-stabilised and cold-filtered to retain rich aromas and freshness. The wine is bottled on the estate.
NOTE: The content is not available in your language. Below is the text in its original languageCzerwone, wytrawne wino z południowo-wschodniej Australii, z dorzecza rzeki Murray, o głęboko-purpurowym kolorze, złożonym aromacie, stanowiącym kombinację jagód i pikantnych akcentów, delikatnym, dojrzałym, owocowy smaku. Podawać w temp. 16-18°C do dań mięsnych oraz serów.
NOTE: The content is not available in your language. Below is the text in its original languageCzerwone, wytrawne wino z południowo-wschodniej Australii, z dorzecza rzeki Murray, o głębokim, purpurowym kolorze, aromacie z dominującą nutą jagód i wanilii oraz dojrzałym, delikatnie słodkim smaku. Podawać w temp. 16-18°C do dań z makaronów oraz wszelkich mięs.
- Deep red colour with a classic, multi-layered Cabernet nose, featuring chocolate and strong ripe berry fruit. On the palate, there is a solid concentration of liquorice and blackcurrant flavours. This wine is ready to be enjoyed now, but can be matured for a further 5 – 7 years in the bottle.
A wonderful combination with red juicy meats, such as beef served with a rich sauce. It will go well with any dish that are rich and full in flavour.
- This Rosé shows strawberry and bright burgundy colours, which point towards the deep strawberry, cherry and plummy fruity tones that are found on the nose and the palate.
Clean, light and easy drinking wine with a good acidity balance, this wine is versatile and could be paired with seafood, salads, Asian dishes and light meats accompanied by fruit-driven sauces.
- Rich tropical, lime and guava aromas show on the nose and are complimented by a long, full, crisp aftertaste. This wine is easy drinking with a good balance of Chenin Blanc flavours that compliments various dishes
This wine can be enjoyed with seafood such as prawns and also green salads. It will also complement a variety of white meat dishes.
- The wine shows a deep red colour with a combination of prominent blackcurrant, spicy and cherry red fruit flavours on the nose. Touches of mulberry, honeysuckle fruit on the palate are well integrated with the French oak tannins to give the wine a long, lingering aftertaste.
Enjoy with red meat, such as pot-roasted venison, lamb and game. This wine will also be complemented by spicy foods and rich flavoured cheeses.
Wines / Semi-sweet / White
NOTE: The content is not available in your language. Below is the text in its original languageWyprodukowane według tradycyjnych staropolskich receptur o głębokim bukiecie smaku