Active filters - Click to deactivate
Although other fruits such as apples and berries can also be fermented, the resultant wines are normally named after the fruit from which they are produced (for example, apple wine or elderberry wine) and are generically known as fruit wine or country wine (not to be confused with the French term vin de pays). Others, such as barley wine and rice wine (i.e., sake), are made from starch-based materials and resemble beer and spirit more than wine, while ginger wine is fortified with brandy. In these cases, the use of the term "wine" is a reference to the higher alcohol content, rather than production process. The commercial use of the English word "wine" (and its equivalent in other languages) is protected by law in many jurisdictions.
NOTE: The content is not available in your language. Below is the text in its original languageCytrynowo-żółta barwa. Aromaty moreli z mineralnymi nutami. Świeże i zrównoważone. Długi finisz.
NOTE: The content is not available in your language. Below is the text in its original languageNa to wino składają się trzy szczepy - aromatyczne Sauvignon, pełne smaku Semillon i owocowe Muscadelle. Niezrównane przy daniach rybnych, sprawdza się rownież jako aperitif.
NOTE: The content is not available in your language. Below is the text in its original languageWytrawne wino z aromatami kwiatów i miodu, bardzo łagodne, pozostawia długi, owocowy posmak w ustach, typowy dla Chardonnay. Jako aperitif, do dań rybnych, owoców morza, miękkich serów.
- The Béres Tokaji Dry Szamorodni is the result of the best vintage of the decade being the big-brother aged in oak barrels of the successful 2003 wines of the estate. The wine has light golden-yellow colour. Its pleasant aroma contains each characteristic of the Botrytis wines which are complemented by the green-nut character resulting from the longer aging in oak barrels and so typical to the Szamorodni. It has everything a dry Szamorodni should have: characteristic acids, concentrated mineral content, Szamorodni technologic nature, balanced fire and massive structure!
- This is a fruity, fresh wine of definite acid character which beautifully shows the characteristics of the variety. In its nose, almond and apricot is discovered besides minerality, fine acids and a spell of sourness.
- Fruity, fresh wine with crisp acidity perfectly reflecting the characteristics of the variety. Almond and peach notes in the nose and mineral flavours from the terroir.
- It is an elegant, well - balanced wine showing great minerality and having considerable potential. Almond blossom aroma appears first both in nose and taste which is a typical characteristic feature of Furmint variety followed by harmonious vanilla taste as a result of aging the wine in oak barrels.The characteristic, ripe acids, typical to the vintage give a long, intensive aftertaste to this wine. It is also a worthy continuation of the Furmint 2003 of the estate.
- The Sárgamuskotály of 2007 vintage enslaves us with its intensive aroma which preserves the elder and vine blossom tones, while its taste is dominated by southern fruit and lemon characteristics. Its fresh. elegant acids make it refreshing and easy-to-drink. This wine is definitely Muscat-like, yet characteristically Tokaji. It is a real bouquet wine.
NOTE: The content is not available in your language. Below is the text in its original languageJest odpowiedzią Włochów na bardzo popularną dziś klasę lekko dębionych Chardonnay z Nowego Świata; w nosie kusi rześkim, dojrzałym owocem z przewagą brzoskwini, gron i odrobiny agrestu, smak zaś, zwłaszcza po dłuższej chwili ukazuje delikatne wspomnienie beczki; całość jest owocowo-maślana, dobrze zrównoważona; wino to pije się z prawdziwą przyjemnością