Active filters - Click to deactivate
Béres Vineyards and WineryThe estate of 45 hectares of the Béres Vineyards and Winery is situated in the Basin of Bénye, in the geometrical centre of the Tokaj wine district. The Béres Family that bought this land in 2002 is determined to produce top quality wine in this traditional wine-growing area once again which would contribute to the fame of the Tokaji wine both at home and all over the world.
The owners who became famous for the Béres Drop brought the love and respect of nature, the unflinching drive for quality and a relentless innovative attitude into the wine-growing. The estate centre and winery of 3.000 square metres handed over in May 2006 incorporates not only the wine growing and winery but also the hospitality and office functions. From technological point of view it belongs to the most modern wineries of the country where the up-to-date methods are used together with the traditional wine making technology of Tokaj-Hegyalja.
- Slight sweetness of residual sugar makes this wine harmoniously rounded and pleasant. A great, elegant companion of friends' talks we recommend from the selection of Béres wines to make festive the single days. Holdezüst (MoonSilver) should be chilled down for the temperature of 9-10ºC.
- An exciting wine with the Hárslevelű variety anchoring the base. Alongside the light, fruty aromas, the body of the Furmint variety makes this wine complex. A great companion during encounters with friends on hot summer nights under moonlight.
- Pale yellow, clean colour with healthy nose and taste. Characteristic features of the variety, region and technology can be well discovered. A full – bodied, heavy but energetic and elegant wine with harmonious acids and long aftertaste. Vanilla, chestnut, roasty tones in taste complemented by salty – bittery aftertaste coming from the mineral soil.
- During the time of the Turkish occupation there lived a beautiful girl, called Magita in Erdőbénye who was not only wonderful but also brave. We devoted this exciting wine to her legendary figure. The Magita Cuvée is like its eponym must have been: nice and dynamic. This special wine employes the repertoire of all the typical grape varieties of the estate; therefore we call it an estate wine. Its playful, characteristic fragrances are complemented by scented richness and a unique creamy, fruity taste. All these notes are enhanced by oak barrel aging.
- This dry Cuvée of the blend of Furmint and Hárslevelű is a genuine wine speciality, in which the acids of the Furmint perfectly harmonise with the fruity nature of the Hárslevelű. Pale yellow coloured wine with clean, healthy aromas and taste. It is characterised by bittery - salty notes given by the soil. Elegant, ripe acids and pleasant freshness complemented by the three-months aging in oak barrel. This is a real character it crowns Your day!
- Pale yellow, clean colour with healthy nose and taste. Characteristic features of the variety, region and technology can be well discovered. A full – bodied, firy, fresh wine with harmonious acids and bittery aftertaste.
- This "vintage Cuvée" containing late harvested Furmint and Hárslevelű varieties and even grapes of Bortytis was made by traditional Szamorodni technology. Based on its dry material content and sugar content of over 150g/litre it could even be considered an Aszú 6 puttonyos. In its bouquet the apricot and fig aromas appear as a result of the over ripened grapes that are complemented with the vanilla aroma thanks to the one year long ageing in oak barrels. The lively acids characteristic of the 2004 vintage are in beautiful harmony with the high sugar content. It is a balanced, prominently elegant wine of definite contour. Due to its full-bodied nature it has oily, majestic, slow movement in the glass.
- The Béres Tokaji Dry Szamorodni is the result of the best vintage of the decade being the big-brother aged in oak barrels of the successful 2003 wines of the estate. The wine has light golden-yellow colour. Its pleasant aroma contains each characteristic of the Botrytis wines which are complemented by the green-nut character resulting from the longer aging in oak barrels and so typical to the Szamorodni. It has everything a dry Szamorodni should have: characteristic acids, concentrated mineral content, Szamorodni technologic nature, balanced fire and massive structure!
- This is a fruity, fresh wine of definite acid character which beautifully shows the characteristics of the variety. In its nose, almond and apricot is discovered besides minerality, fine acids and a spell of sourness.
- Fruity, fresh wine with crisp acidity perfectly reflecting the characteristics of the variety. Almond and peach notes in the nose and mineral flavours from the terroir.