Active filters - Click to deactivate
Fruko-Schulz s.r.o.The owner of Fruko-Schulz company, Ltd. is FURATO, Inc., the shares of which are held by Mr. Josef Nejedly and Mr. Vladislav Blecha. As a subsidiary activity to leading of Fruko-Schulz Company, the owners operate the neighbouring petrol station FRUKOIL, which was found on 26th July 2002.
- Absinth is a bitter spirit with very interesting history. Its history and distillation techniques descend from France of 18th century. The name derives from the drink’s main component Artemisia Absinthum (known in English as wormwood). The spirit is produced by maceration of herbs and is characterized by typical smell and lightly bitter taste of wormwood, which is furthermore stressed by adding mint and aniseed. Consumer can drink Absinth straight or it is suitable to be used in cocktails. Absinth 60% differs from his stronger brother (70% one) by a lower volume of alcohol.
- Absinth is produced according to the traditional French distillation techniques that descend from the time of Napoleon. Absinth is a herb based spirit with slightly bitter taste. The name derives from the drink's essential component Artemisia Absinthium (known in English as wormwood). Adding mint and anise enhances the flavour and smell. Absinth was originally made in Switzerland and in France but was banned in both countries for nearly ninety years. In the Czech Republic, we have improved the old production technology and while still upholding the strict EU regulations concerning the components of Absinth and the control of thujone (an extract of wormwood), Fruko-Schulz's Absinth allowsthe drinker to taste the full Absinth effect. The maximum EU legal limit of thujone volume is 10 mg per liter. Absinth can be consumed either pure or used in mixed drinks. If you want to prepare Absinth according to the traditional Czech recipe, you need a bottle of Absinth (70%), an Absinth glass, an Absinth spoon, sugar and matches.
- The production process is similar to a traditional green Absinth. The difference is in the increased portion of aniseed, which approaches the taste of this product near to the French pastis – a close relative of Absinth.
- Absinth liqueur is a kind of spirit with the same parameters as Absinth 60% and Absinth 70%. Absinth Liqueur is unique by a low volume of alcohol and in the taste is sweeter than his stronger brothers – Absinth 60% and Absinth 70%.
- Absinth is a bitter spirit with very interesting history. Its history and distillation techniques descend from France of 18th century. The name derives from the drink’s main component Artemisia Absinthum (known in English as wormwood). The spirit is produced by maceration of herbs and is characterized by typical smell and lightly bitter taste of wormwood, which is furthermore stressed by adding mint and aniseed. Absinth RED differs from the green one in adding of cinnamon, which fill the spirit with interesting unique taste and smell.
- In the production process of Vodka Absolvent only carefully chosen grain spirit and specially treated water are used. Repeated filtration and special production procedures enable us to reach absolutely pure spirit with ultimate smoothness.
- This vodka belongs to our high class products and is made of carefully chosen grain spirit and specially treated water. For its smoothness is Vodka Absolvent filtered repeatedly. During the process of bottling of this high quality vodka is dipped into each bottle one hot red pepper. This vodka is smooth in taste but with fast coming of sharpness of hot red pepper. This product is for real brave daredevils.
- Premium Vodka Alexander Pushkin is very fine classical Russian-style vodka produced in cooperation with descent of Russian poet Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin, Mr. Alexander Pushkin. Only carefully chosen grain spirit and specially treated water are used during the production process. Our Russian technologist controls and supervises all aspects of the production using original classical Russian equipment. Vodka Alexander Pushkin is made to satisfy the requirements of most demanding consumers and with its extraordinary quality and absolute smoothness it ranks among vodkas of superior class.
Vodka / Flavoured / Table/Flavor / Special
- Very fine vodka produced according to original recipe of Pushkin’s family on original classical Russian distillation equipment. The black colour of vodka is from the presence of humine substance, the most fantastic bio-active substances on the Earth. The humine substances block heavy metals and help to detoxication process in the human organism. They also function as a virus precaution. Humines are energy depot for living organisms.
- Broskvovy liker (Peach liqueur) is a traditional product of Fruko-Schulz with smooth peach aroma and taste.