Active filters - Click to deactivate
Béres Vineyards and WineryThe estate of 45 hectares of the Béres Vineyards and Winery is situated in the Basin of Bénye, in the geometrical centre of the Tokaj wine district. The Béres Family that bought this land in 2002 is determined to produce top quality wine in this traditional wine-growing area once again which would contribute to the fame of the Tokaji wine both at home and all over the world.
The owners who became famous for the Béres Drop brought the love and respect of nature, the unflinching drive for quality and a relentless innovative attitude into the wine-growing. The estate centre and winery of 3.000 square metres handed over in May 2006 incorporates not only the wine growing and winery but also the hospitality and office functions. From technological point of view it belongs to the most modern wineries of the country where the up-to-date methods are used together with the traditional wine making technology of Tokaj-Hegyalja.
- It is an elegant, well - balanced wine showing great minerality and having considerable potential. Almond blossom aroma appears first both in nose and taste which is a typical characteristic feature of Furmint variety followed by harmonious vanilla taste as a result of aging the wine in oak barrels.The characteristic, ripe acids, typical to the vintage give a long, intensive aftertaste to this wine. It is also a worthy continuation of the Furmint 2003 of the estate.
- The dry Hárslevelű is almost a rarity, since semi-sweet or sweet wines were made of this variety in the recent years. It is characterised by fruity and fresh nature and in the nose, lemon while in its taste the apricot aroma is dominant. The playful, lively acids give this wine freshness.
- The Sárgamuskotály of 2007 vintage enslaves us with its intensive aroma which preserves the elder and vine blossom tones, while its taste is dominated by southern fruit and lemon characteristics. Its fresh. elegant acids make it refreshing and easy-to-drink. This wine is definitely Muscat-like, yet characteristically Tokaji. It is a real bouquet wine.
Wines / Semi-sweet / White
- The base material of this wine is late harvested, over-ripened, shrivelled grapes, blended with aszú grapes. Discover the characteristic feature of the variety followed by the aromas of acacia, camomile and fruit blossoms. Fruits are reflected in the taste resulting in a friendly, well balanced, easy–to–drink, wine.
- This complex aszu rich in fruitiness comes from the outstanding vintage of 2005 from the 30-year-old Lőcse-vineyard of excellent potentials. Its nose is dominated by the dried fruits, the apricot and the fig, while its taste is characterised by harmonic acids supported by the aging process in oak barrel. Nice, spicy, dried fruit-like and long aftertaste.
- The second Aszu of the winery comes from the outstanding vintage of 2005 from the Lőcse-vineyard of excellent potentials. Its nose is dominated by the dried fruits, the apricot and the fig, while its taste is characterised by harmonic acids supported by the aging process in new oak barrel. Nice, spicy, dried fruit-like and long aftertaste.